Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks For The Good Times!

Hola Team!

I had a great time at the Race For The Cure last Saturday! Our final team count was 56 and around 30 teammates showed up for the team picture. I hope no one got too lost. Thank you to everyone who came. And congratulations to our raffle winner, Emma Fortenberry! She won a $25 gift card to Sports Authority. I heard she bought a new pair of shoes.

Fundraising – They are running the fundraising contest until June 30th this year. So, I am going to extend this contest until then. It will take me a few days after that to determine who has raised the most. The Friends For the Cure will mail your Komen prizes to you. Here is a link to more information: http://www.komennorthtexas.org/race_pledge.html.

Photos – Our team photo will be available soon on the internet. In the meantime, I would like to collect your personal photos. Please email them to me or send me a CD. I have created a blog for our team. The link is http://planocure-saders.blogspot.com/. I backdated it a little to include last year. If you find a picture you would like to save for yourself, you can click on it to enlarge it. Then right click and choose “Save Picture As...” Hopefully, this will ease the file sharing hassle. I am excited to see the race from your point of view!

Thank you again for joining the team and supporting this great cause. I look forward to another wonderful race next year!

No comments: