Friday, May 23, 2014

22 Days Left!


My time is running short.  I only have about 4 working days left until I am off for 3 months with the new baby.  So, Wednesday 5/28 will be the deadline for Team T-shirt order.  Please let me know if you would like one.  I have a few orders already, but have not received anyone’s money.  They are $7.  You can interoffice mail the money to the Tom Muehlenbeck Center or bring it over.

 

We have 18 people on the team this year, but there is always room for more!  This year’s registration fee is $35.  The registration fee will get you a race t-shirt and the race entry fee.  Go to the Race Registration Page: http://northtexas.info-komen.org/site/TR?fr_id=4095&pg=entry.  In the middle of the screen click on “Join an Existing Team.”  Then enter the team name, Plano Cure-saders or team company, City of Plano.

 

If I cannot make it to the race, Raney Krev will be taking over for me.  She will be getting the team t-shirts for me.  She will send you the info on parking and carpooling.  She will be there to round everyone up for the Team Photo on Race Day.  Her email is raneyc@plano.gov if you need her beforehand.

 

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Don’t forget to become a Plano Cure-saders Fan on Facebook.  The link is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plano-Cure-saders/102153518018#!/pages/Plano-Cure-saders/102153518018?sk=wall.  You can get all our updates there.

No comments: