Friday, April 22, 2011

50 Days To Go!

There are 50 days left until the 2011 Race for the Cure! I am so happy that we have 8 people registered for the team all ready. If you have any friends or family interested, please let them know we would like them to join our team as well.

For such a small team, we are doing amazing on Fundraising. Fundraising is optional. We have reached 52% of our $1,000 goal so far. Up to 75% of the net income from the Race stays right here in our community to fund vital breast cancer health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs. And the remaining 25% supports the Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grants Programs, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Team t-shirts will be $7 again this year. Please interoffice mail me the money if you would like one. I am still working on a new design that will incorporate the Pink Plano P. The deadline for team t-shirts will be May 28th.

Thank you!

No comments: