Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Insights

It’s been a while since I have emailed. I wanted to let you know that my information has changed. I am now going by my married name, Farris. I have moved rec centers to the Tom Muehlenbeck Center. My office number is 972-769-4410.

Please keep hyping our team to your friends, family, and co-workers. We are only 10 members strong so far. The registration website is http://race.komennorthtexas.org/site/UserLogin. Remember to search for the Plano Cure-saders.

I would also like to extend the t-shirt contest until 5/1/10. Submit your design to me in JPEG form. The winning participant will receive a free team t-shirt and a stainless steel water bottle! The design must include our team name, the Ribbon Plano P (attached), and your slogan, “Taking Steps Toward The Cure.” Team t-shirts this year will be $7 due to me by 5/28/10. Good luck!


No comments: